Lunar Glaceon Forums!~
Come on and and log in! Or if you haven't signed up, come on and join our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lunar Glaceon Forums!~
Come on and and log in! Or if you haven't signed up, come on and join our community!
Lunar Glaceon Forums!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 34 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:02 am
Latest topics
» Cleverbot Conversation #1
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 am by QuinnyTheCresselia

» A Dead Forum
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 am by Guest

» Post Your Favorite Skype/Chat-Box Quotes!
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:29 am by Starsker98

» Favorite Mario Game?
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 pm by Arcanine59

» Favorite 5th Gen Pokemon?
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:47 pm by Arcanine59

» Why, hello!
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 pm by HeavenlyFlame

» Forum Boredom
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm by HeavenlyFlame

» Touhou Project
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 am by Guest

» Labyrinth of Touhou
The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm by Tenshi Hinanawi

Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is darcifau

Our users have posted a total of 366 messages in 75 subjects
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating)

2 posters

Go down

The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) Empty The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating)

Post  QuinnyTheCresselia Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am

~Prologue~

"KATNISS! PLEASE DON'T GO!" I woke up screaming these words, sobbing, because of what I had just seen in my mind, my sister Katniss was chosen as the girl tribute for District Twelve, I fell to her feet... Begging her to let me take her place sobbing, screaming "I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO! PLEASE KATNISS! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I then woke up sobbing because of the possible reality of it, considering how many times her name was put into the ball. Then I looked next to me and saw her sleeping, I felt relief as soon as I did. I decided to crawl into bed with my mother to make me feel better, Buttercup, my adorable cat, (cute mashed-in nose, orange eyes, and a bright yellow coat that matches a Buttercup) came and laid at my feet and I quickly fell asleep dreaming of the place in the lullaby my father used to sing to me.

Last edited by QuinnyTheCresselia on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    Founder
    Founder

Lunar Wings : 2147483647

https://lunarglaceon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) Empty Re: The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating)

Post  QuinnyTheCresselia Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 am

~Chapter One~

After waking up I look over and see that Katniss has gone out to hunt with Gale (black hair, olive skin, and gray eyes), her only friend and hunting partner. Katniss started hunting in the woods outside of District Twelve after our father died, we had almost died of starvation before she did. I notice that Buttercup has moved up to my knee's in the night, I put my hand down and start petting him. I then get up and milk Lady, my pet goat. I then head into the kitchen and slice a bit of a loaf of bread from the grain we get from tessera, which Katniss gets from putting her name three extra times into the glass ball that they use to pick the female tribute for District Twelve in the Hunger Games. She was insistent that I not put my name in.After eating the bread I wake up my mother, and then we get a some water boiling for a hot bath for Katniss, and then we get ready for The Reaping. My mother has me put on the outfit Katniss first wore on her first Reaping Day, a purple skirt and a ruffled blouse. It doesn't quite fit right, but my mother gets it to work with pins. I decide not to complain about it. Though I am having a little trouble keeping the blouse tucked in the back.
    Katniss walks in with two fish, a couple loaves of bakery bread, some greens, about a quart of strawberries, some salt, paraffin, and some money. By the time she walks in the tub of water is full. My mother had also picked out one of her apothecary dresses. Before my mother met my dad her parents ran an apothecary shop in the nicer part of District Twelve. My dad apparently collected medical herbs when he went out hunting and would sell them to the apothecary shop. I know it was true love that caused her to leave the shop and move to the Seam, where the miners of District Twelve lived. My sister looks at the dress, knowing it's one of my mothers prized possessions she asks "Are you sure?" my mother responds saying "Of course. Let's put your hair up too." after my mother braids her hair I immediately blurt out "You look beautiful." in a hushed voice.
    "And nothing like myself," Katniss replay's. She then hugs me. I guess she knows that I'm worried that she'll be chosen. "Tuck your tail in, little duck." Katniss say's smoothing my blouse back into place. I giggle and smile, "Quack" I respond giggling "Quack yourself" Katniss says with a laugh.
    "Come on, let's eat." Katniss then says, kissing my head.
    The fish and greens are cooking in a stew for tonight. So we eat a meal of strawberries and bread made from tessera bread, washing it all down each with a glass of the milk from Lady. At one o'clock we head for the town square, the place where they hold The Reaping. It's not like we can just try and skip it… unless of course we'd rather be imprisoned. Once we get there I then head to the roped off section for the twelve year old girls. I have a fairly bad view from there since it's in the back of all the girls, but I know that Effie Trinket and Mayor Undersee are up there from seeing them in past Reaping's, and knowing Haymitch he'll be late as usual. Maybe it has something to do with his drinking? Once the clock strikes two o'clock Mayor Undersee begins to read the usual speech. The history of Panem, how it came to be from a place once called North America, blah, blah, blah, dark days, people rebelled, district thirteen was destroyed, Hunger Games were made, and so now two children from each district, a girl and a boy, starting at the age of twelve, ending at the age of eighteen, must participate in the Hunger Games. A fight to the death where only one may come out alive. I've honestly heard this every Reaping since… I can remember up to when I was four?
    After a history lesson that everyone has heard more then enough, he goes on to list District Twelve's previous winners. In the seventy-four years since the dark days, we have had two. No, I'm not saying less then we have. We literally have had two winners. The only one ALIVE is good old Haymitch Abernathy. He usually is… To put it bluntly… Drunk.Haymitch then, almost like it was planned, he stumbles on stage. Effie Trinket then says her usual "Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds ever be in your favor!" thought they are in mine, they aren't in my sisters… I tell myself to shut up. There are latterly thousands of other slips in there. "It's time for the drawing" "Ladies first" Effie says. She then goes over to the big glass ball with the girls names in it. Anyone but Katniss…. Please…. Anyone but Katniss… She reaches in and digs down and grabs a piece of paper. As long as it isn't Katniss… Effie Trinket then crosses back to the podium, smoothes the paper, and reads the name. And it is someone else... "Primrose Everdeen!" Effie shouts out.
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    Founder
    Founder

Back to top Go down

The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating) Empty Re: The Flower From District 12 (The Hunger Games Fan Fiction) (Violence Warning!) (T Rating)

Post  Lilligant Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

So, is this in the present tense or the past tense?
    Lilligant
    Lilligant
    Rattata
    Rattata

Lunar Wings : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  QuinnyTheCresselia Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Past. I guess I accidentally used a few past sense words...
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    QuinnyTheCresselia
    Founder
    Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:46 am

Nice Story Quinn. Very entertaining you should continue it when you have time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down